Our Reputation is Your Assurance
Our approach is based on the whole person and use of natural medicines/therapies only. Our primary emphasis is on preservation of health. We use unique diagnostic methods of natural medicine such as laboratory diagnostic methods, examining pulse and iridology, which may allow for an early detection of illness.
Our practitioners, Hakim Abdul Aziz and Hakim Muhammad Farooq (medical herbalists and homeopaths), have been helping people to better health.
Conditions We Specialise in
High blood pressure, poor circulation, pins and needles.
Diabetes, obesety and overweight, indigestion, constipation, diarrhoea, gas, flatulence, IBS, nausea, liver, toxicity, acidity.
Eczema, vitiligo, acne, nails, hair loss, candida, leucorrhoea.
Cold and flu, asthma, allergies.
Men: weakness, infertility, low libido, premature ejaculation.
Women: PMT, hormonal balances, infertility.
Anxiety, depression, insomnia, stress.
Joint pain, rheumatism, arthritis.
Our Range of Safe, Effective and Natural Therapies
- Traditional Herbal Medicine.
- Lifestyle Balancing.
- Diet Therapy.
- Counselling and Psychotherapy (Nafsiyat).
- Cupping (Hijama).
Standard Consultation Types and Fees
- Adult (18+): £25.00
- Child (<18): £15.00
- Elderly Person (65+): £25.00
Additional Services and Fees
- Iridology Assessment and Report: £60.00
- Counselling (per hour): £40.00
- Cupping (Hijama): £25.00
- Medicines and supplements are charged for separately. The cost for this can be from £1 to £3 a day, depending on individual need.
- Please allow 48 hours if you wish to change or cancel your appointment. We can offer a refund deducting £10 for card transactions and £5 for cash payment, to cover administration costs.
Please Bring to Your Appointment
- A food diary of everything you eat and drink over a period of 3 days. Click here to download.
- A list of medicines and supplements you currently use.
- Photocopies of any medical or diagnostic tests from your GP, hospital, or any other health practitioner (only if you have any).
- Payments for consultations must be made at time of booking.
- Cash, Credit or Debit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo.
- Bank Transfer:Please contact us by phone or email.
- Cash or Cheque Cash in person only. Cheques payable to Genius Business Solutions Limited